Flight Dynamics / Aerospace Engineer
Flight Dynamics / Aerospace Engineer required to join leading international space organization as part of their continued growth in Harwell.
As Flight Dynamics / Aerospace Engineer you will be required to:
- Assist with the development and operation of a flight dynamics system accomplishing the following technical tasks:
* Orbit propagation
* Tracking simulation
* Orbit determination
* Events computation
* Platform dependant products and telecommands generation
* Orbit and attitude monitoring
* 2D/3D visualization
- Assist with the development of the platform dependant modules to generate the specific products and telecommands.
- Be involved with the integration and qualification phases on the operations centre, and on the operation of the system during the mission.
To be considered for the Flight Dynamics / Aerospace Engineer you will need to:
- Be degree educated in Aerospace
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have experience / working knowledge of flight dynamics (orbit propagation / determination)
- Have experience / working knowledge of Fortran 90 and shell scripting
- Be prepared to spend time outside UK training.
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127900