Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Position: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Shift: Double days
Benefits: 31 days holiday plus pension
We are seeking to recruit an Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a manufacturing organisation as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer. Due to continuing market domination in their chosen field alongside continuing growth, this company is able to offer the job security that is seldom found these days.
Requirements for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
Allied to your experience you will ideally be apprentice trained and qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds / NVQ level within an Mechanical discipline. Previous experience with either of the below is beneficial:
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic abilities
- Fault Finding
- PLC experience, Siemens S7 is desirable
- Machine Installations
- Demonstrate planned preventative maintenance, servicing and fitting
Duties for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- PC Literate
- Perform planned preventative maintenance tasks across all sites, implement actions from the continuous improvement programme and assist in promoting and raising the profile of the maintenance department in and around the site.
- The right candidate will be a team player, have a “right first time” attitude and be well organised.
- Be able to react quickly and effectively to production issues, enabling them to be resolved in an accurate and timely manner is essential.
Key words: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Electrical, Maintenance, Mechanical, Manufacturing
If the above information for role of an Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer looks of interest then please contact me on ************* or send your current CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127329