Branch Manager - Construction
Branch Manager - Construction
Locations: Home Counties
Basic Salary £40-50,000 Basic Salary (DOE) + Very Competitive Bonus + Company Car (Fully Expensed) + Pension + 25 Days Holiday
We are currently working with a market leading Insulation business who are going through massive growth plans in 2018. A position has become available for an ambitious Branch Manager to take ownership of an already successful branch in the Home Counties.
This is a senior position within a market leader our client are looking for an ambitious, career driven, self motivated Branch Manager to really develop and grow a branch taking full responsibility of the internal and external sales team.
Reporting to the Regional Director you will go out with the BDMs on customer visits regularly and mentor and coach them along the way. As well as taking full P&L responsibility and recruiting your own team.
We are looking for a results driven sales professional who can lead a big team by example. Managing an integral part of the business you will be responsible for developing and implementing overall business strategies for the sites which is commensurate with the Regional Strategy and which provides sustained growth and long term profitability within the organisation.
- Develop a business strategy for the site, establishing annual budgets and objectives which are ambitious, realistic, focused and credible and which reflect the market potential of the branch area.
- Recruiting and then working closely with all members of the sales team reporting to the branch in order to establish and maintain the highest levels of customer service.
- Work closely with brands to maintain specialisation within the shared site.
- To ensure that each brand has service level agreements in place which have been agreed by all relevant stakeholders and that these can be measured and monitored.
- Provide leadership, coaching and motivation of all team members.
- Recruit, develop, retain, appropriately reward and recognise the achievements of talented managers, supervisors and staff who strongly associate with the culture of the Company and who are able to drive the business forward within their area of responsibility.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of sales and profit growth and ensure the achievement of high performance levels from all areas of the branch in relation to agreed budgets, financial and business targets and objectives and business KPI’s.
- 5-10 years’ experience of management in a previous role.
- Must have a solid track record in sales that can be proved.
- MUST BE FROM THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
- Needs to have a sound knowledge of the full range of products sourced by the business.
- Knowledge and experience of the building trade would be advantage.
- Knowledge of up to date management techniques and best practice.
- Able to lead by example and role model appropriate behaviours
- Able to lead, motivate and enthuse others
- Able to set an appropriate strategy and vision for the business
- Able to represent the company in a positive way
- Highly self-motivated and resilient , confident with strength of character
Please forward any CVs to ******************************** for immediate review.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126644