Domestic Gas Engineer
Domestic Gas Engineer / Heating Engineer required for our client, a specialist heating Company based in Surrey, they provide service, maintenance and installation to a range of domestic and commercial heating throughout Surrey, Hampshire and West Sussex.
The Domestic Gas / Heating Engineer will cover along the A3 corridor, typically from the Waterlooville area, to Guildford. The Domestic Gas Engineer will ideally be multi-skilled, as they will be required to carry out service, maintenance breakdown and installations, as well as general plumbing works as and when required. The Domestic Gas Engineer MUST hold up to date ACS domestic gas qualifications, including CCN1 and CENWAT, as well as live within commutable distance of Guildford (e.g. within 30-40mins).
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Providing service, maintenance and breakdown to domestic boilers / heating systems
- Occasionally carrying out installations on domestic heating systems
- Covering in and around the A3, typically from Waterlooville to the Guildford area
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- The Gas Engineer MUST hold valid ACS domestic gas tickets, including their CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1 and HTR1.
- The Engineer must have previous experience in the service and maintenance of domestic heating systems / boilers.
- MUST be based within commutable distance to Guildford (where the office is based), e.g. within 30-40mins.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £28k - £36k, DOE
- Company Van
- Call Out 1 in 6 weeks approx
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125657