Maintenance Engineer - Automotive Company - Days
Salary: £32,000- £33,500
OTE: £45,000 - £50,000
Location: Colchester, Essex
A world renowned Automotive manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to repair and maintain a variety of high speed fully automated machinery within a state of the art factory on a Monday- Friday double day shift- 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm. Due to a recent buy out of the company by a huge conglomerate, our client can offer a fantastic career path as well as excellent finacial rewards for any strong Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias who is willing to work Monday- Friday double day shift- 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm. .
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance background with an electrical bias
- Experience of maintaining production machinery
- PLC knowledge
- Strong maintenance skills
- Electrical Qualification
- Able to work a Monday- Friday double day shift- 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Working in a state of the art Automotive factory as a Maintenance Engineer
- Challenging and Varied role
- Joining a market leading and well established Automotive company
- Opportunities for long term career progression beyond a Maintenance Engineer
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Colchester, Ipswich, Chelmsford, Sudbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127074