I have an excellent opportunity for experienced Insurance Clerks who are looking to join a well established Insurance Broker in Lancaster.
My client is looking for an Insurance Clerk and Senior Insurance Clerk to join their Lancaster branch.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit experienced and motivated Insurance Clerks to join their busy sales team. This busy and rewarding role requires a pro-active sales professional who has previous experience of personal lines and commercial lines insurance gained within an insurance broking environment.
- You will be reliable and able to stay calm under pressure, working in a busy office as part of a professional team. Efficiency and accuracy are essential skills and you should be computer literate. Previous experience of CDL is advantageous but not essential for the role.
- The role involves promoting a wide range of personal lines insurance products to new and existing customers as well as servicing existing policies and responding quickly to our client's policy requests. A proven, successful sales record is advantageous.
- You will be dealing with customers and insurers both face to face and over the telephone. Therefore it is essential you are able to provide excellent customer service at all times.
- To deal with all administrative non advisory and advisory duties.
- To work within the General Insurance Division, responding to customer needs in an appropriate manner.
- To answer all enquires in an efficient and effective manner.
- The Insurance Clerk will support the G.I.D by demonstrating excellent customer service skills. Will be successful in converting all enquiries into sales and be able to chase all EX clients and all failed quotations in an attempt to obtain new business.
- Excellent telephone manner & customer service skills
- A Working understanding of the Company's Software System
- Willing to attend on/off site courses/training as determined necessary by their manager
- A Working Knowledge of the Diary System
- A Working knowledge of Claims procedures
- A Supervisory understanding of ancillary products
Please note that my client are looking for relevant experience of working within the personal/commercial lines broking industry.
Hours are Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30 and Saturday mornings 9.00 - 12.00. Each week (except for Bank Holidays) you will be allocated a half day (variable) so you will be working a 5 day week.
If you are serious about a career in insurance and would like to progress, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic forward thinking company. The right candidate would be provided with a great package, prospects and develop a long and rewarding career with my client. Salary is negotiable depending upon experience.
Please Note: Regretfully, if you have not been contacted within 1 week of your application, you have not been selected for this particular position. Thank you.
In respect of the above role, Cordant People Ltd, operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People Ltd, welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126516