Cell Culture Scientist - Process Development
Adaptimmune are looking to hire a Scientist to join our cell process development team. We are especially looking to attract candidates with a relevant BSc who enjoy working in an exciting laboratory based position. The role will be based in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
The Cell Process Development team is concerned with the improvement and automation of our T cell manufacturing process. Process development is assessed and evaluated through analysis of cell products, from various stages within the manufacturing process, by characterisation in phenotypical and functional assays. Process changes are then tech transferred to our global manufacturing teams.
The purpose of this role is to primarily conduct scientific experiments as necessary within dedicated scientific teams. Whilst initially requiring supervision by a more senior scientist, the job holder will develop further scientific skills to be able to work more independently on routine experiments. The job holder will also be responsible for the interpretation of scientific results under the supervision of a senior scientist.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Lifesciences or related discipline
- Ability to work independently after training
- Aseptic cell culture experience, ideally large-scale and/or with primary human T cells
- Good understanding of cell biology
- Practical experience in relevant cell biology assays
- Relevant experience working in an academic or industrial lab environment
- Process development experience
- GMP/GLP experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126317