Solutions Architect (Telecoms) - London
We are currently resourcing for an experienced Solutions Architect for a permanent position in Central London.
Our clients include the best-known and fastest-growing IT support organisations providing enterprise class IT, network and cloud services. Our clients require candidates who work and present themselves to the highest standards.
We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect for a permanent position in Central London.
The role of the Solutions Architect is to contribute to the design & estimation function, ensuring that the business is producing professional and competitive proposals in response to sales opportunities.
The key requirement are:
- To conduct surveys and prepare quotations
- Previous experience the design and estimation of solutions including but not limited to: CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, AV, BMS, Server Storage, LAN/WiFi and LED lighting solutions - including all testing & commissioning requirements.
- Manage internal resources to ensure that high quality, commercially sound and compliant bids are produced in a timely manner
- Ensure the commercial strategy and profitability forecasted at bid stage are achievable
- Risk Management
- Commercial awareness
- Project initiation, manage and engage in client workshops to define customer requirements for project implementation
- Preparation of reports as required
- Awareness of Building Information Modelling & 3D CAD solutions
- Experience in the design and build of IT & infrastructure for Tier II & III data centres
If you are interested, please do get in apply or get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125756