Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client are a UK leader in their field possessing an unrivalled customer base which has grown considerably, they require a purchase ledger clerk to join their team on an immediate basis.
- Reconcile payments on customers accounts
- Posting the daily BACS on to the system
- Allocating payments to the correct customer accounts
- Working with a large number of suppliers
- Responsible for processing and validating customer invoices
- Completing detailed statement reconciliations
- Responding to and resolving supplier queries
- Supporting in the closure of the ledger at month end
You will have previous exposure of working in a Purchase Ledger Clerk role and have the ability to effectively manage the end to end process of Purchase Ledger for a large number of suppliers. You will have excellent communication skills and be a team player able to easily work with and support colleagues where necessary.
This role is to start immediately, there is lots of opportunity for progression within the finance team for the right candidate.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at ******************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126018