Fantastic opportunity to join an Independent electrical and gas utility provider and complete their 2 year graduate scheme.
This Times Top 100 business delivers high quality, flexible solutions for a wide range of utility connection requirements. The company delivers turnkey projects, working closely with customers to provide the right technical and commercial solution. It has a dedicated team of experienced and knowledgeable engineers to manage projects from the initial customer enquiry through to design, construction, energisation and final adoption of the networks it builds.
Successful candidates will be trained and supervised under a Graduate Training Scheme while experiencing full projects through their lifecycle with the expectation of developing into a Design & Planning Engineer where they will undertake full Design & Planning responsibilities including,but not limited to:
- Design of connection schemes in accordance with Engineering directives
- Produce effective plans and schematic drawings for all aspects of the project
- Design electricity connections to engineering standards including Distribution Network Operator (DNO)/Independent Network Operator (IDNO), ENA and BS7671 specifications
- Manage portfolio of design work, on time and within budget
- To complete UKPS Graduate Training Scheme within two years timeframe
- A degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- A willingness to learn and develop themselves
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126551