IT Technician | Warrington | £20,000 to £26,000
IT Technician | Warrington | £20 000 to £26,000
As specialists in the IT Recruitment industry, Xpertise are recruiting for a IT Technician for one of the worlds largest automotive manufacturers in the world. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to work off their own initiative. The company are offering an attractive salary, career development and stability for the right candidate.
- Act as first point of contact for all IT related issues
- Receive, record and manage all helpdesk tickets
- Perform 1st line support for all users
- Provide training and guidance to individuals or small groups where necessary
- User management – Set up, deletion, password resets and access rights
- Repair or arrange repair by a third party where appropriate
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Ability to meet deadlines, perform under pressure and prioritise work load
- Experience in Active Directory, SCCM, Vmware/Hyper V
- Own transport is essential as your will be required to travel occasionally to other sites
If you would like to apply, please see below. Alternatively, if require further information please contact Stacey.
Xpertise are acting as an Employment Agency and Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126141