Salary - Up to £28k!!
Prestigious City Law Firm!!
Our client - a prestigious City law firm are now looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to join their expanding team.
You will would be to assist the Senior Legal Cashier and Head of Administration with the Firm's accounting duties.
You must have previous Legal Cashier experience, have a strong understanding of Solicitor Account Rules and have advanced Excel skills.
Your duties as a Legal Cashier will include:
- Posting and sending client invoices and credit notes
- Reconciliation and posting of credit card statements/transactions
- Posting and paying suppliers invoices
- Posting and paying Counsel's Fees and any other disbursements
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- Producing and reviewing WIP and billing reports
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!
We endeavour to reply to every applicant, however occasionally due to the number of applicants we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Strictly Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126402