A great opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a young, innovative food-manufacturing company based West London.
My client is an up-and-coming name in the food manufacturing sector with all of their focus directed to the welfare of their clients. Since they were fully operational in 2014, they have grown from strength to strength, demonstrating a 100% year on year growth.
My client is looking for an engineer with experience in project engineering within a manufacturing facility.
You will be:
- Leading in projects ranging from, infrastructure, automation and improvement works.
- Making the factory more efficient, safe and capable
- Designing solutions for facilities and infrastructure
- Planning resources for equipment installations
- Design and coordinate the construction of extended offices to keep up with the fast-growing business
The ideal engineer will be/have:
- Industrial health and safety policies experience
- From a manufacturing or logistics environment
- Experience at managing many multi-faceted projects safely, efficiently and to specification
- Graduate engineer
- Project management experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
As well as a competitive salary, share options and a fantastic office environment, this will be an amazing opportunity to grow and develop your career in the engineering sector.
If you are interested, please send CVs to Dan Brown.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125817