Headteacher: Ms Sam Adcock
Required September 2018
Salary: L3 – L7
St Peter’s CE Primary School is a happy and successful school, which is highly regarded in the community. Ofsted visited in January 2014 and agreed that we are a good school with the capacity to become an outstanding one.
Our current Assistant Headteacher/Year 6 teacher is relocating. We are therefore looking to appoint an assistant Headteacher who is an outstanding practitioner who will be able to inspire the pupils and enable them to reach their full potential in all areas of their learning.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding and creative Upper KS2 classroom practitioner and role model with high expectations
- Have the ability to lead, motivate, challenge and support staff to achieve their best
- Be able to lead on whole school initiatives and will be responsible for a core subject area
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and leadership and management experience
St Peter’s can offer you:
- Management time out of class
- A warm, welcoming, inclusive school with a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff
- Children who are eager to learn, have excellent behaviour and a positive attitude who enjoy coming to school
- Supportive parents and Governors
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role as a leader
If you are interested in applying for this post you are encouraged to visit the school. Please contact Ms Sam Adcock on 0207 641 4385 to arrange this. To apply please complete the attached application form and submit via the button below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date: 5th March 2018 at 12 noon
Interview Date: 13th March 2018
NB. The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to safer recruitment measures, including an enhanced DBS check.