Water Sector Analyst
Skanska UK currently have a requirement for an enthusiastic analyst to support the Water Sector Director in activities including extracting, processing and analysing a range of data and regulatory information in support of operational, commercial, financial, strategic direction and performance management. The role will be based in Rickmansworth.
- Support the Water Sector Management team, helping to facilitate board meetings, collate and produce project reports and highlight efficiencies within our 3 water sectors.
- Following a visualisation process: Understanding the granular detail of data
- Formalising structured data
- Producing digestible information
- Connecting the linked Information
- Building an interconnected body of knowledge
- Liaise and support the performance managers on the water contracts to ensure the actions identified are implemented in accordance with a co-ordinated plan and report progress to the Water Sector leadership
We're looking for:
- Degree standard, education
- Someone who is comfortable and confident working with operational teams to extract key information and competent in the use and application of software packages including Excel and PowerPoint to support presentation.
- Strong intuition, perseverance and the willingness to add value wherever needed.
- An ability to research and communicate industry trends and drivers will also be required to support The Sector Directors in strategy development.
Our utilities team covers everything from design and development to installation and repair, for water, gas and power networks across the UK. We have over 40 years' of experience in helping to ensure a safe, secure and sustainable supply of energy and water to millions of households and businesses.
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
We thrive through embracing differences because we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.