Associate Consultant Online Communities - Live Co Creation - Insight & Innovation
We are recruiting for full and part time roles for Italian, Spanish, German, Hindi, Czech, Slovakian, Chinese (Mandarin), Hungarian and English language markets and therefore great people with written and spoken fluency in any of these languages. All roles will be based at our London office.
About C Space
C Space is a pioneering customer agency, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, London and Shanghai. Our promise to our clients is to deliver ‘Customer Inspired Growth’ - over the years we have helped clients like Etihad, Samsung, Jaguar Land Rover, Diageo, Ebay and Heinz grow by developing new products, services and communication together with their customers. Most of our clients have worked with us for a number of years and more than 80% return for more every year: building long-lasting relationships with our clients is the key ingredient to our success.
Insight at C Space isn’t like insight at other agencies; it’s faster, more entrepreneurial and more integrated. And it doesn’t just focus on finding the ‘truth’ but more importantly on leveraging that truth with those who matter in our clients’ organisation: we truly care about and organise ourselves around having impact on our clients' business – by either making them or saving them money.
To help us make good on our promise to clients, we’ve developed four differentiating capabilities:
- 21st Century Research: a proprietary tool-kit that allows our clients to listen to and co-create with their customers in an ongoing, iterative way using private, moderated online communities.
- Employee Crowdsourcing: best-in-class expertise that allows us to consult on and manage high-profile (employee) crowdsourcing assignments.
- Business Solutions: a team of outstanding insight, innovation and brand consultants who specialise in high-impact, live project-work.
- Creative Services: a team of designers who develop the creative behind new campaigns, branding and our storytelling offer - in conjunction with the other teams or stand-alone.
We are passionate about our people and proud of our culture. We have launched six ‘behaviours’ to ensure that we are delivering fantastic work, continuing to learn and develop and building a high performance culture which creates opportunities for those who work here:
- I’ve got this: taking responsibility, doing what we say we will.
- Only accept awesome: delivering high quality work that we are proud of and has impact.
- Show the love: celebrating successes & ensuring everyone has a voice.
- Do what scares you: challenging ourselves, taking risks and learning more.
- Tell it like it is: being honest and freeing ourselves from "office politics" and "hidden agendas”
- Open up and listen: Listening first and fully before we respond or react
About the Roles
We have won a number of exciting new accounts and our current clients continue to ask us to do more exciting work for them so we are looking for bright, committed and passionate Associate Consultants to join our online communities and live co-creation teams.
You will have cultural curiosity, be creative, self-aware and able to draw on personal experiences to have authentic conversations and discussions.
For the Online Communities roles you will be responsible for handling and delivering client projects by conducting analysis, writing presentations and converting community conversations into clear client recommendations.
For the Live Co-Creation role, you’ll work across accounts, inputting into innovation processes, supporting in project analysis, facilitating workshops & creative consumer sessions and producing client outputs.
These are not a ‘back-room’ roles: we are looking for someone to support the lead Consultant in building and developing the client relationship from day one. This role is a perfect stepping-stone to develop consultancy skills in the world of branding, research and innovation and learn first-hand how to run co-creation projects for some of the world’s biggest brands.
- A passion for brands, consumers and how they interact.
- A natural knack for the online world & social media: highly empathetic & able to connect with individuals online.
- You are constantly hungry to learn and grow and have plenty of energy and enthusiasm.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- (In addition to fluent English) Fluent written and spoken language skills in Italian, Spanish, German, Hindi, Czech, Slovakian, Chinese (Mandarin) or Hungarian.
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills required.
- Good numerical skills.
- You are a real doer and a proper team player.
- Fantastic organisational skills: ability to multi-task.
Alongside a competitive starting salary and bonus structure we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits – from a contributory pension, private medical insurance, cycle to work child care vouchers, paid sabbatical & individual training funding to C Space Bnb – enabling you to work at any of our global offices at the company’s expense, free breakfasts, weekly drinks, regular company socials including our Summer Sports day and renowned Christmas parties too.
Interested? We are looking for applications from people from all walks of life – talented, creative people with their own voice, own ideas and perspectives. We look forward to hearing from you.
We blind all candidate CV's (removing name and education) before hiring manager review, as we work to increase our diversity and inclusion. Therefore, if you wish you submit a skills based CV or cover letter please do, all applications will be considered equally.