Class Teacher (Nursery—Year 6) Year Group Negotiable
Class Teacher required for September 2018
(Nursery—Year 6) Year group negotiable
TLR responsibilities may be available
Arnhem Wharf is an inclusive, ambitious and successful school situated near Canary Wharf. It is committed to excellence and promotes high standards across the curriculum and all aspects of school life. You will find us a happy and welcoming community focused on learning in a rich and stimulating environment.
We offer broad, engaging and relevant provision for all children in our community.
You will be:
- A strong teacher, committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for all children;
- Flexible, imaginative and enthusiastic;
- Able to use your initiative;
- Able to work well with others.
We will offer you:
- A lively and creative school committed to working with all children in our community;
- Delightful, lively and engaged children;
- A committed, hard-working and creative team of colleagues;
- A supportive, friendly and attractive environment.
Visits to the school are very welcome. Please email for an appointment.
The application pack is available on our website via the button below.
Closing date: Wednesday 28th February at 9am
Shortlisting: Friday 2nd March
Interviews: Monday 19th March
Arnhem Wharf Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Completed application forms can be handed to the school office or e-mailed.