Hotel Revenue Manager
A major £12.5m refurbishment project at the 336-bedroom Holiday Inn London – Wembley, has recently been completed including the hotel’s striking Empire Suite. This highly versatile space is licensed for civil ceremonies and offers bespoke Indian catering making it a sought after venue for Asian weddings and celebrations. The hotel has a selection of spacious and well-appointed guest rooms including the Arch Restaurant and Bar.Hotel Revenue Manager
At Splendid Hospitality Group we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Join us as Revenue Manager at Holiday Inn London - Wembley Hotel. You will have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills to succeed within this role. You will direct revenue management processes to maximize performance, profitability and return on investment by creating a positive and productive work environment.
Being a key part of the Splendid family, all our team members need to be able to commit to:
- Being the Best;
- Making Responsible Decisions;
- Keeping Promises;
- Treating others, the Way They Would Like to Be Treated;
- Continually Challenge Yourself and Each other.
Position PurposeAs Revenue Manager, you will facilitate, guide and direct all revenue generating departments in order to select and drive the optimum revenue opportunities for the hotel. You will measure total revenue performance against strategy and target and re-align current strategy if required. Within this role, you will actively monitor the competitive environment and devise tactics and strategies to maximise market share.
- Assesses, evaluates and implements revenue generation strategies to ensure the maximization of revenue.
- Conducts Yield meetings, ensure yield exemptions are investigated and analysed and new business opportunities are identified.
- Establishes demand calendar for rooms, conference space and food and beverage outlets.
- Monitors group ceilings with forecast demand and approves all group and meeting request outside of the specified guideline.
- Sets strategies for overbooking level during high period.
- Supports all departments with revenue related analysis as appropriate and compiles month end analysis and commentary.
- Analyses lost business, conversion rates and lead-time in conjunction with Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Assess and reviews booking behaviours and trends impacting the hotel business.
- Manages the reservations team and distributes responsibilities and tasks accordingly.
- Ensures information regarding pricing strategies is communicated to the reservations and front office departments in a timely manner to ensure all systems are aligned.
- In addition to the above-mentioned duties, the candidate may receive additional tasks.
1. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Team player
- Leadership ability
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking
- Good knowledge of Fidelio or a similar Property Management System
- Solid Excel skills are a must
- Knowledge of Local Market
2. Proven Experience/Education Level
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position within Revenue or Yield Management.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a competitive benefits package including hotel discounts worldwide! What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we will give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/79972784