HOTEL - Quality & Training Manager - Europe
Quality & Training Manager – Europe
Luxury Hotel Collection
Part of the Learning and Development / Quality control executive team
Salary: circa £50k + bonus based on KPIs
Hotel base + Travel
Languages: English and French
The position is a key role for the group as its key mission is to ensure exceptionally high service standards across all properties, continuous training and development of the team to be the best.
- Analysing guest satisfaction surveys
- Organising quality audits and analysing results
- Set-up actions plan with HODs and General Manager to tackle possible lacks and fails.
- Create effective strategies and plans for improvement
- Support the departmental trainers in developing on the job trainings and development programs
- Delivery of group training sessions
- Working closely with General Managers to set-up budget for continuous improvement of teams through trainings and development.
- Currently be working in a 5 star luxury hotel company
- A minimum of 5 years operational experience within the Luxury Hospitality market
- Qualified as a Trainer / Training delivery
- Previous experience within the Quality committee of a Hotel or Hospitality group.
- Previous experience delivering trainings from Junior team to Executive Members.
- Keen eye for details
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English (written and oral); French as a second language
Are you the right profile for the job ? Please send your CV to Beatrice @corecruitment.com
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/79968671