Senior Administrative Officer (‘SAO’)
Post to commence as soon as possible
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is a friendly, well-established Early Years setting in the London Borough of Haringey. We provide vibrant, quality Early Years education and a range of services for families with children Under 5.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Administrator with a professional background in education who is:
- Literate and Numerate with GCSE ‘C’ grade or equivalent in Maths and English; and highly competent in using EXCEL and core school admin and finance packages (SIMS/HCSS)
- Experienced in admissions and statutory reporting
- Skilled at multi-tasking, with a flexible and positive approach.
We can offer you:
- An exciting, inspiring place to work
- A committed and supportive staff team
- Outstanding experience in a warm, caring environment
We are based in the heart of Tottenham, a richly diverse area in an exciting period of development.
Closing date: Thursday 1st March 2018 at 10am
Interviews to be held on: Tuesday 6th March 2018
Visits to the Nursery School are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please phone for an appointment: 020 8801 9914
Application packs can be downloaded from our website via the button below.
Please email any enquiries or return completed application forms.
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.