Customer Success Executive
WGSN, an Ascential brand is the World’s Global Style Network, digital subscription products include WGSN Trend, WGSN Homebuildlife, WGSN INstock, and WGSN Mindset bespoke consultancy services.
WGSN has trend and information hubs in New York, Hong Kong, São Paulo and London and has 16 offices around the world. We employ approximately 500 people, and more than 50% of our talent are content experts. WGSN seeks talent globally to work within a business that offers a unique blend of creativity and intelligence, of intuition and analysis to empower our customers to create tomorrow.
About the role
We're looking for a Customer Success Executive to join our team in London. As part of our Sales Team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Successfully achieve/exceed renewal and usage/engagement targets
- Follow up on all inbound client leads and requests in a timely manner
- Completing renewal process including drafting/submitting signed documents from client
- Effectively on-boarding new clients to ensure they understand and utilise the solutions they have purchased
- Engaging clients throughout their subscription/service contract to ensure they grow the utilisation of the services they have purchased
- Interrogate the WGSN Data Products to put together presentations and insights to share with our clients
- Conducting regular client-facing presentations and training to ensure the ‘so-what’s’ of using our products are clearly understood and embedded within the client workflow
- Performing tasks to support users’ updates, resend passwords, solve technical problems and deal with security and regulate user information to ensure number of users is actual number of users
- Forecasting your business on a timely and accurate basis each week for the month and quarter
- Ensuring all client information is accurate and recorded on Salesforce
- Work with Business Development team to help ensure seamless transition of accounts
- Ability to thrive in a high-performing, fast-paced, change environment
- Results-driven with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communicator with a client-focused attitude
- Passion for learning, listening and innovating
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Evidence of commercial and sales success
- Ability to prioritise to focus on what will make a meaningful difference to business performance
- Experience of utilising Salesforce (or equivalent CRM process) to manage pipeline, client engagement and contact information
- Ability to utilise analysis tools (Excel, basic SQL or similar) to produce client-facing reports and insights
- Fluent in English and with strong Spanish language skills
What we offer
We offer our employees a great package of perks, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
More information provided on:
WGSN is a part of the Ascential group.
Each of our products and brands has its own unique heritage and voice, but all align to one common goal: to enable an eco-system that better informs and connects the business world.
Here at Ascential, we have a deep knowledge of our customers, their businesses and industries. Our aim is for our products – increasingly offered both face to face and online - to offer content and connections that professionals rely on for growth and value creation.
Operating from 14 offices around the world, Ascential serves customers in more than 150 countries, providing local and global knowledge, connections and access.
Check out our incredible portfolio:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?