OLIVE SCHOOL, BOLTON
Nurturing Today’s Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders
Permanent / Full Time
£53,712 - £59,264 (L14 – L18)
Are you a passionate and ambitious leader looking to make an impact in a vibrant and thriving school?
The Olive School, Bolton is a new 4-11 Primary Free School, which opened in September 2016 and will grow to have 420 students. We are part of a successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust. Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Deputy Principal who will work closely with the Principal in creating an outstanding organisation that inspires learners from diverse communities to achieve excellence in their academic studies, personal development and community service.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who:
- Is highly organised, energetic and passionate about making the school a centre of excellence
- Is an inspirational leader, outstanding teacher, strategic thinker and creative problem-solver
- Is committed to providing a deep and intellectually challenging curriculum which meets the learning needs of all children
- Has the highest ambition for our learners, our staff and our community.
You will find a school that:
- Is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment’
- Has a supportive ethos & concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- Is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from pupils, staff and parents.
Who is Tauheedul Education Trust?
TET is a mixed Multi-Academy Trust that runs both faith-based and non-faith primary and secondary schools. We are a values-based organisation that works to improve the life chances of young people in areas of social and economic deprivation to help them succeed at the highest levels of education, employment and the professions. All of our new schools inspected to date have been rated ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED. The Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed. For an informal and confidential discussion, or to arrange a visit, please contact Emma Warwick, School Business Manager on 01204-867-890 to arrange.
Closing date: Wednesday 28th February 2018 at 9.00am
Interviews: Monday 5th March 2018
Applicants must complete the Trust’s application form. CVs will not be accepted for this post.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory clearances including; references, Enhanced DBS disclosure, health clearance and proof of eligibility to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.