The Conference of the Religious (CoR) is a membership organisation for Catholic religious order throughout England and Wales.Currently based in Ealing CoR promotes and represents the work, views and aims of those in Catholic religious life. The organisation is seeking a Development Lead to ensure that its views and work on matters that affect society today are shared both with its membership and the public at large, and that opportunities to do so are maximised.
To achieve these aims we are seeking a Development Lead who will understand the aims and objectives of those in religious life and will work to raise the profile and relevance of the work of CoR and its members. The post holder will lead on the development of networks with the press and broadcast media, and will maximise the use of the website and appropriate social media. We seek an exceptional individual with high level verbal and written skills to maximise both internal and external communications. They will have the ability to establish strong networks and attend events where they will promote CoR and its views, whilst ensuring communication feedback to the membership.
- The post is fulltime (37.5 hours per week) - some flexibility may be considered.
- Salary £35-40.000
- This post is open to those both within and outside of religious life.
- Informal enquiries can be directed to the General Secretary Cor - 07957811350
- Please apply with CV and covering statement via the button below.
- Closing date is Monday 26th February 2018.
- Interviews to be held on 14th March 2018.