Support Workers - FT/PT
Wanted-- People Who Can:-
- Be bold
- Be creative
- See the person
- Make a difference
Our client requires staff to provide support to a wide range of people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and physical disabilities in the local community, encompassing both outreach services in the individual’s own home and 24 hour in-house services.
Full Time And Part Time Support Workers- Preston Area:
- Salary £14,470 per annum.
- QCF qualified £14,682 per annum.
- Sleepovers paid at £75 per night
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and additional needs OR experience in mental health or youth work.
- Experience of dealing with challenging behaviours would be advantageous.
- Flexibility to work evenings and alternate weekends is essential.
Ideally candidates should have NVQ/QCF 2 in Health & Social Care, but relevant experience will be considered if no qualification held.
The work is rewarding and offers specialised training leading to recognised qualifications.
Applicants must have a strong value base, with an ability to respect the clients’ wishes and views and enable them to enjoy a full and enriched life of their choosing, confident of high quality, safe services, promoting independence, well-being and dignity.
Closing Date: 5th March 2018
Please apply online for this Support Workers - FT/PT role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.