Delivery Associate, Teaching Leaders
Want to develop your project and event management skills as well as your experience in building relationships?
This role supports the progress of participants and the delivery of our middle leadership programme through administrative and logistical support, personalised programme support and relationship management, and event management, as well as feeding into monitoring, evaluation and reporting processes (ME&R) in order to maximise the impact, the programme has for both middle leaders and students based in schools in challenging contexts.
This is an office based role with a high level of logistical planning, administration and support to ensure a high quality of participant experience on the programme. Attention to detail and effective use of systems and processes is essential for this role.
Whilst we are still working on creating an effective total reward package for Ambition School Leadership, we are happy to announce that to get us going we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working – a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work, and supports wellbeing
- A competitive annual leave entitlement – 25 days plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution – 11%
- Competitive salaries rates
- Season ticket and bike loans
- Various learning and development options for you to take ownership of your career development, including; a management and leadership programme
- A dedicated HR, payroll and finance team that will deliver great customer service.
How to apply:
To apply for any of our vacancies please visit our website for further information .