Class Teacher required from September 2018
Permanent Contract, full time, Main Pay Scale
St Clement Danes is a thriving primary school in the heart of Covent Garden. We are a diverse, multi-cultural Church of England School, determined that all of our children will flourish and reach their potential.
The candidate for this post will be an enthusiastic, well-organised class teacher with a proven track record of raising standards. Are you an excellent classroom practitioner? Are you passionate about making a difference to our children? If so, come along for an informal tour and to meet the team.
- An outstanding and friendly school with a strong and inclusive ethos
- Dedicated, hardworking and supportive colleagues
- Motivated and well-behaved pupils
- A vibrant and exciting location in the heart of Covent Garden
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- The chance to make a difference
- Ability to make a difference
- Good planning and marking skills
- Vision and passion for learning
- Understand and demonstrate high expectations
- Well organised, attention to detail
- A good team player
- Ability to build positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents
- Will fully support our Christian ethos
- To arrange a tour of the school please contact Deb Starkey via email.
Application details are available from the school’s website.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd February, 12pm
Interviews: Week beginning 26th February
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service