Associate Assistant Principal
Associate Assistant Principal – (Data & Assessment)
Leadership Scale – Full Time - Permanent
Required from September 2018
Eden Boys’ School, Bolton is an inclusive, outward-looking and progressive 11-18 Muslim faith school with a specialism in Leadership. The school which opened in September 2014 is part of a successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust. In September 2018 the school will have approximately 574 learners comprising 124 learners in Year 7, 120 learners in Year 8, 121 in Year 9, 107 in year 10 and 102 in Year 11. The school is heavily over-subscribed with over 270 learners applying for its 124 places for September 2018. Learners of all faiths and none are welcome to apply for a place at the school. In May 2017 the school was inspected by OFSTED and was rated outstanding in every category.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Associate Assistant Principal to complement our excellent Teaching and Senior Leadership Team. This role is ideally suited to an experienced Head of Maths who is looking to progress into Senior Leadership.
- have a degree (preferably at 2i classification or better),
- be able to deliver Mathematics to GCSE level,
- be an ‘outstanding’ and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners,
- be prepared to deliver after school intervention and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities
- have significant experience of leading a Maths Department in a secondary school.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its vision of ‘nurturing today’s learners, Inspiring tomorrow’s leaders’ and totally committed to our ambition of enabling all our learners to make outstanding progress,
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community,
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent professional development and progression opportunities for staff within school and across the Trust’s 16 schools,
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from learners, staff and parents.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please call 01204 849240 or email.
Applicants must use the Trust's Application Form. CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st February 2018 at 12.00 noon.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.