Class Teachers - Key Stage 1 & 2
Class Teachers – Key Stage 1 & 2
Required: September 2018
Whitchurch Primary School & Nursery are seeking to recruit fabulous and exciting teachers to work in Key Stage 1 & 2.
We have high expectations and offer a warm and supportive environment to our staff. Our recently amalgamated school is rapidly expanding to becoming a four-form entry school by September 2020. Our pupils are very enthusiastic about learning and want to be in school. We are inclusive and we strive to ensure that every child feels happy, valued and safe. We believe that through expert teaching and support, all children can achieve to a high standard.
We welcome applications from teachers who have:
- passion for children’s learning and development
- high aspirations for all children
- high aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development
- a desire to contribute to the wider life of the school
- an understanding that learning can be fun.
- an ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- a school which puts pastoral care at the heart of all that it does
- children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
- a supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- a senior leadership team that is highly committed to supporting and developing colleagues
- a comprehensive induction programme, training and leadership opportunities.
For an informal (and confidential) discussion regarding the role, please contact: Joanne Daswani. To arrange a visit, please contact Paola Boyadjian.
Further information and an application packs are available on our website. Application by letter and completed application form to Personnel, Whitchurch Primary School & Nursery, Wemborough Road, HA7 2EQ.
Closing date: noon, Friday 9th March 2018
Interviews: w/c 19th March 2018. (Only shortlisted candidates will be informed).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references, medical clearances, evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Whitchurch Primary School & Nursery, Wemborough Road, Stanmore HA7 2EQ