Up to £20,000 based on experience + Branch Incentive Scheme
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Administrator who takes pride in providing excellent customer service and has a passion for working with the best.
Based at our Leeds branch you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing all aspects of administration at the branch with particular emphasis on delivering customer service excellence.
- Comply with company Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) policies at all times
- Work in accordance to the Service Flow
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly branch administration duties, including report writing, filing, stationery ordering, post, etc.
- Raise, issue and authorise within financial authorisation purchase order numbers
- Administration of SHE, accident reports, risk assessments and asset register
- Payroll input via ADP K Pay, ensuring accurate and timely employee attendance records
- Answer the phone in a friendly and open manner using the company standard greeting and direct the call to the correct department
- Maintain petty cash and cash accounts
- Assist with Training Management System and arrange transport and travel for all training courses
- Upkeep of all branch records
- Promote and work with the Scania Dealer Operating Standards (DOS) to ensure uniform quality standards in all areas of the business
- Proactively work to improve CSI and mystery shop results
Key requirements for the role:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven organisational skills
- Proven administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Computer literate
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and of the Autoline computer system would be desirable but not essential
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Excellent benefits package including Pension Scheme, Complementary Life Insurance, Financial Incentive Schemes, Childcare Vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; Customer First, Respect for the Individual, Elimination of Waste, Determination, Team Spirit and Integrity in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly No Recruitment Agencies**