Management Accountant, Chipping Warden, Competitive Salary
Our client is looking for a Management Accountant who will be responsible for supporting the Head of Finance with the strategic commercial direction of the finance department. Displaying excellent customer and business focus, you will concentrate on the delivery of excellence on a day to day basis whilst still keeping an eye on the future
Our client is the premier provider in their sector of the automotive industry and is retained by leading automotive manufacturers to manage all aspects of their experiential marketing / test drive fleets for activity in the corporate, press and PR sector.
Key responsibilities of their Management Accountant include:
- Conduct monthly detailed commercial analysis highlighting key trends, and providing useful insight regarding variances.
- Delivery of monthly management accounts including balance sheet reconciliation, and calculation of accurate accruals and prepayments.
- Management of the company’s fixed asset register.
- Support the commercial team with new pricing models and analysis of existing contracts.
- Assist with company-wide budgeting and forecasting.
- Plan and implement financial process procedures for new contracts.
- Provide guidance to accounts receivable and payable with any complex issues.
- Manage company recharges ensuring all charges are settled.
- Ensure good financial control and data integrity is maintained within the finance department, leading by example.
To become their Management Accountant you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in automotive or logistics sector (desirable)
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Proven track record in financial data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial Acumen
- High standard of PC literacy, especially excel skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good judgement, confidentiality, determination and an ability to see things through to completion
- Ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- A drive for updating skills and knowledge and responding positively to change
- Capability to identify value adding improvements
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Management Accountant, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Chipping Warden is commutable from Banbury, Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Chipping Norton, Brackley, Bicester and surrounding areas.