Our client is seeking a permanent full time Credit Controller with responsibility for all credit control functions relating to a number of assigned accounts.
The candidate will be required to:
- Ensure accounts are paid in accordance with agreed payment terms targeting large debt balances for special collection activity.
- Maintain customer records and produce a monthly report of all outstanding promotional debt.
- Allocate and reconcile cash on a daily basis.
- Review credit releases on a regular basis reporting potential problems to the Credit Manager.
- General administration duties.
- Good telephone manner
- Conscientious administrator with a high level of accuracy when recording data
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Salary £15,000.00
- Company profit bonus scheme (3% per annum)
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Pension after 3 months
- Childcare vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Discounts on company products plus plenty of other staff-only offers
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.