Finance Business Partner
Commercial business partnering role to support events-based sports venue management teams in understanding their financial performance, assist in driving performance and monitor and control change initiatives.
My client are an events and hospitality organisation who operate at a number of high-profile sporting venues along the M4. This candidate will have multi-site responsibilities across all these stadiums.
Overseeing production of accurate P&Ls pre and post events including profiling, attendance etc.
- Overseeing accurate & timely Weekly, Monthly and Rolling Forecasts and annual budgeting/forecasting process
- All variances understood and challenged and appropriate actions put in place for venues to improve
- Ensuring appropriate business performance tools are understood and utilised by venue teams
- Review of trends and benchmarking across venues and challenged accordingly
- Working closely with Business Directors (BDs) to ensure full awareness of all financial drivers to enable robust decision-making
- Driving commercial initiatives to maximise Revenue and optimise cost control
- Undertaking analysis to understand the impact of initiatives employed
- Engage key initiatives and strategies to optimise margin delivery
- Analysis of business segmentation and profitability
- Direct partnering with on-site Management Accountants (MAs), BDs and General Managers in business to ensure optimal financial performance
- Development of MAs to increase financial awareness and adherence to control procedures
- Work closely with other regional FBPs to streamline processes and plan new strategies for overall business
- Quarterly Business Reviews with Client
- Qualified accountant with at least 2/3 years commercial experience
- High numeric and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proven financial and commercial acumen
- Strong, dynamic team player
- Previous commercial finance experience of improving business results and adding value
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate oral and written information concisely and logically
- Pro-active and energetic approach
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information in a clear and concise way
- Excellent inter personal skills with proven ability to influence internal and external parties
- Self-motivated with an ability to effectively plan and organise own work
- Ability to take on a broad spectrum of work under pressure and to deliver in agreed timescales
This role will pay a competitive package. Please enquire by applying to this ad and we can discuss in further detail.