This varied role will entail:
- Managing the expectation of the key stakeholders for reinsurance transactions flow in the SAP system deployed in the United Kingdom and the Nordic Countries
- Performing quality control checks of reinsurance transactions by ensuring that they are properly set up in line with reinsurance contracts
- Engaging the appropriate stakeholders to work towards the correction of any differences found in reinsurance transactions either from the quality controls or queries from stakeholders
- Engaging with the claims department to ensure that the reinsurance structure set up in the SAP system is in line with their expectation, and work with the supporting unit to get the correction done if necessary
- Performing checks on the coding of the reinsurance counterparties to ensure that the SAP system has the correct Broker/reinsurer details
- Providing feedback and training to the offshore processing team to ensure that any gaps identified in the quality control checks are addressed in a prompt manner
- Involvement with PwC and SOX audit and ensuring that the auditors are provided with all documentation they required
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in an analytical/operational/support role either within insurance or reinsurance
- Credit control and reconciliation knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills in order to deal with sometimes demanding clients
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work late during peak periods (e.g., month-end, quarter-end, year-end)
This role would be suited to an individual looking for a stable role which will evolve and develop over time, though there are opportunities to progress within the wider team.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.