Wealth Management Consultant
In this Wealth Management Consultant graduate job, you will be joining a wealth management group who are widely regarded as the UK's leading wealth manager. Established in the early 1990's, they are now placed within the FTSE 100 and its shareholders include a number of major global financial institutions. With a core focus on investments and pensions based advice, they provide holistic financial planning services and tailored solutions to their clients.
Looking for wealth management graduate jobs? They are now searching for an ambitious and highly personable Wealth Management Consultant with a keen interest in finance to join their team in London.
In this Wealth Management Consultant graduate job, you will be working with a selection of Senior Managers and Directors within the Acquisition Marketing team. Using a variety of marketing techniques, you will be prospecting, contacting, and liaising with financial advisers about the opportunities that exist within the partnership for individuals and businesses. You'll need to be both ambitious and enterprising, as you'll be required to build and maintain relationships and think up fantastic new ideas on your feet.
In this Wealth Management Consultant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with a selection of Senior Managers and Directors
- Prospecting, contacting and engaging with high-quality financial advisers by using a variety of marketing techniques
- Putting your excellent communication skills into action, by building and developing strong relationships with financial advisers
- Capitalising on opportunities that currently exist within the market place
So, what are we looking for?
- A university degree - all disciplines are welcome!
- An interest in finance is absolutely essential
- A friendly, personable and articulate graduate
- Great communication skills - both face-to-face and over the telephone
- The ability to demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of work
- An enthusiastic, resilient, and proactive approach
What else is on offer?
- An excellent starting basic salary of £23,500 + bonus
- Work mobile and laptop provided
- Access to company pension scheme and private health care on completion of probation
- The fantastic opportunity to step into a career in Wealth Management at a FTSE 100 firm
- A significant amount of support and development will be provided, putting you in good stead for a clear progression path into acquisition or financial advice itself
Looking for wealth management graduate jobs and want to kick-start a career within the financial sector? Waste no time and apply for this Wealth Management Consultant graduate job in London today!