- Are you a Science Teacher seeking the next challenge?
- Want to benefit from Teaching Personnel's excellent relationship with its school?
- NQT's are welcome to apply for this role.
Teaching personnel are the UK leading education staffing provider, working with a large number of excellent schools within the Christchurch area. We are looking for a fully qualified Science teacher who is available to start ASAP. Both part time and full time applications will be considered for this role.
The school we are working in partnership with are a outstanding school, as graded by Ofsted in 2017, provide a enjoyable learning environment to all students to progress. The school has fantastic facilities with brand new science labs being refurbished this year.
To be considered you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Teacher Status,
- The ability to motivate pupils to achieve excellent examination results,
- Excellent classroom management skills,
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills,
- You have passion for Education,
- Experience teaching Science in key stage 3 and key stage 4.
In return we can offer you:
- Brilliant rates paying up to £140 per day (£700 a week).
- Access to our CPD course
- Earn £50 for our referral scheme
- An excellent path into working with schools in your local area.
If you are interested in this role then please contact me on the details below
I look forward to hearing from you
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.