Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
Haringey, North London
Required: September 2018
Salary: £140-£198 per day
We are currently looking to appoint an exceptional science teacher to join at one of our secondary schools in North London. This role is a permanent one which will start in September 2018. This is an excellent opportunity for either a NQT or someone wishing to further develop their career.
The school is an outstanding (Ofsted 2011 & 2014) and oversubscribed 11-16 comprehensive school that is currently expanding. The students here progress exceptionally well and the school takes pride in their strong values of academic achievement, equality of experience and respect for all.
We are looking for a science teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Science teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Ideally have a degree in a Science or a related subject
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Science teacher
- Have an up to date CV
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency and our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Ryan at GSL Education as soon as possible.