Controls and Instrumentation C&I Engineer
Controls and Instrumentation Engineer
Recycling, Pre-sales start-up - Very exciting project and future career prospects
Up to £36,000 p/a + benefits
An exciting recycling start-up in the Swindon area are recruiting for a junior Controls and Instrumentation (C&I) Engineer to contribute substantially to the continuation of their innovative and ground-breaking technology and its future roll-out to market. You will join a small, but tight team of experts building something unique.
As a successful candidate you will be responsible for electrical design, testing of controls systems, programming PLC, and developing system architecture and integration. Your expertise will support the upgrading of the machinery, and contribute directly to the success of the equipment on the market.
Desirable characteristics include;
- Degree educated in an engineering field (ideally electrical)
- Demonstrable experience in a manufacturing, design, or R&D field within a complex automation focused industry (minimum 2 years)
- Industry experience: Oil and Gas, Recycling, Waste Management, Water, Petro-Chemical.
- Very good knowledge of industrial standards
- Excellent, organisational, analytic, communication skills.
In return for your skills you will be given a platform for personal technical development, and career development alongside our team. Opportunities for international travel and customer liaison will arise very quickly, and you will be well looked after by a young and innovative company, not to mention supported with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Hit 'Apply' and I will do my best to reply within 2 working days!
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.