Tax Accountant / Chartered Accountant
Due to continued growth, our client, an international provider of high-value Corporate, Investment Funds, Trust and Private client services, are looking to recruit a new Personal Tax Professional.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience within Personal Tax, be personable, professional and possess both technical and commercial skills.
The successful applicant will be advising directors of large multinationals, business owners and high net worth individuals, reporting directly to the partners and manage directly a portfolio of international clients.
The range of taxation services/advice may include:
- preparation of Income Tax Returns;
- International tax issues
- Remittance basis taxation;
- Overseas Workday Relief;
- Non-Resident landlord schemes;
- Capital tax planning, including inheritance tax and trusts;
- Liaising with tax barristers QC in order to obtain opinions;
- liaising with HMRC;
- Remuneration planning including share incentivisation schemes;
- Property tax projects
- Supporting the wider tax function of the firm, reporting directly to the Partner and supervision of junior staff.
Salary up to £50k