Seeking an Autism Specialist Teaching Assistant
Envision Education specialise in long term roles for Teaching Assistants, Nursery Nurses, SEN Teaching Assistants, Teachers and many more roles.
** Autism Specialist Teaching Assistant **
** Starting ASAP **
**£60 - £80 daily rate **
We are actively seeking an Autism Specialist Teaching Assistant on behalf of an excellent School based in Westminster, London. You will be supporting children with various spectrum of Autism. The School is looking for someone who is flexible, has a positive attitude towards Autism and has high expectations of children.
The school aims to ensure that all children receive an exciting, relevant Curriculum which fosters a life-long love of learning. The staff work very closely as part of a team, to offer a nurturing environment where pupils can develop to their full potential. All the teaching staff have a commitment and responsibility for contributing to their learning community.
The candidate must be:
- 6 months of experience working as a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant in a UK School
- Special Needs (Autism) experience is preferable
- Must have a Degree or Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Available Immediately on a full time basis
- Flexible and adaptable
- Patient & confident to support children
- Long term opportunity which may lead to a permanent position
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Excellent transport links
- Close to amenities
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.