Senior Accountant - Accountancy Practice
This is an amazing opportunity, for an experienced Accounts & Audit Senior to join an independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Watford, Hertfordshire.
The company is growing and looking to recruit exceptional candidates with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- The role comprises approximately 70% accounts and 30% audit.
- Responsible for statutory and management accounts preparation.
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion.
- Delivering audits from the planning stage through to completion.
- Dealing with complex and technical accounting matters.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients.
- Attending client meetings.
- Train, develop and mentoring of juniors and semi seniors.
- Involvement in the firm's marketing activities.
- ACCA/ACA qualified.
- Extensive practice experience.
- Good technical knowledge.
- £35,000 - £47,000 (dependent on experience)
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.