Assistant Exhibition Manager
Are you an experienced in the Exhibition industry and are looking for a new challenge within a highly successful, award winning company?
Our client is a leader in their industry, managing high profile events and magazine publications.
We are looking to recruit a creative and efficient individual who has excellent Excel skills and who thrives in working in a fast paced, challenging role.
You will have a proven and successful background involving budgeting, purchase order generating and invoicing. A knowledge of the Exhibition industry is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will stand out as a confident and competent communicator who is a natural leader and motivator who strives for the very best.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that are passionate about delivering results and are the best at what they do. They can offer you a fun and creative working environment and the opportunity to work for one of the best known companies in their industry.
- To work within the show management team on the delivery of very popular Exhibitions.
- Assistance in managing the team involved in delivering the features for the event.
- To assist the Show Manager in managing the operations team and the venue.
- Close liaison with the features, sponsorship, sales and marketing departments to ensure successful delivery of the events.
- To compile the signage schedule for each event and to implement signage onsite with the graphic companies to the satisfaction of the event sponsors.
- Managing the furniture requirements across various features at each event.
- Administering the show budgets and logging of invoices onto the respective budget planners.
- To brainstorm new and innovative solutions for catering areas at each show, including restaurants, bars and cafes.
- Subsequent planning and implementation of catering areas at each show.
- Extensive research and sourcing of products / services.
- To work on-site at each event, managing relationships with contractors throughout the build & installation process.
- General administrative support.
- Post show reviews, reconciliations and analysis.
The perfect candidate will have the following attributes:
- A natural leader and motivator
- Lead from the front and set the standard
- A relationship builder
- A strategic and proactive thinker and planner
- Organised with an eye for detail