Revenue & Project Analyst
To ensure capital and revenueprojects are set-up correctly on Oracle Fusion in a timely manner, to manage and execute revenue recognition and accounting for project expenditure in line with globally standardised policies and guidance.
WHAT I DO - Key Account abilities
- Maintain Invoice, Credit Note and Project within the Project Accounting Module on Oracle Fusion as well as capturing revenue accordingly as per contract.
- Reconcile CRM system to Oracle Fusion on all projects that have been closed off and send to Finance.
- Comply to Internal Controls policy in place whilst treating transaction within the system for revenue as well as maintaining balance sheet accounts for Work in Progress, Bought out Cost and Deferred.
- Solely responsible for closing off revenue at month end for the required region after posting of the accrual and Deferred.
- To prepare presentable and accurate balance sheet reconciliation for WIP, Bought out cost and Deferred post month end
- Provide full commentary on each project that remains unbilled under WIP, billed in advance for Deferred or require investigation each month as part of monthly review
- Monitor project life cycle as well as perform review with managers and commercial finance (business partners) to close off projects on Oracle Fusion.
- Maintain the shared in-box regularly through the day with a view to respond to queries within 24HR
- Liaise with AR team on a regular basis to address queries, billing and credit notes issues
- Treat all Ad hoc queries relating to Revenue and Billing Team beside the normal Business as Usual queries as deem appropriate by the manager
- Experience in revenue recognition and project accounting
- Part-qualified accountant
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.