MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT-CREATIVE AGENCY £38K-£42KSTUDY SUPPORT
Ambitious, growing and award winning Advertising Agency are looking to expand their finance team.
This is a newly created role due to agency growth and new business wins.
This role will suit a part qualified accountant or studier, and full study support will be provided.
You will need to be inquisitive, questioning and have the initiative to make the role your own and to adapt systems and processes.
An interest in Advertising is preferable, but more importantly this is an interactive role where you will be integrated in the agency so confidence and interpersonal skills are key.
- Producing the monthly management accounts with detailed commercial analysis
- Responsible for the P&L (including analysis and commentary)
- Follow financial reporting guidelines and requirements
- Streamlining internal systems and procedures
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Client profitability and WIP management
- Revenue recognition
- Timely and accurate invoicing
- Provide commercial support on pricing etc
- Audit preparation- assisting with Auditors
- CIMA or ACCA studier
- Experience within Media/ Marketing beneficial
- IT and systems knowledge- DDS or Paprika helpful
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Natural problem solver
- Good level of Excel
- Good technical accounting knowledge
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.