Senior Forecast Analyst - FMCG brand
Do you want to work with a fast-growing, market-leading FMCG brand? Do you want the ownership and autonomy for creating and driving the Demand Planning/Forecast process for an international business?
Our client is a fast-growing, market-leading FMCG brand, based in West London. They have incredible products and are getting huge traction in the market - they are on a very interesting journey! They are now looking for someone to join them as a Senior Forecast Analyst, to lead the forecasting process and create the demand plans for the business.
The Senior Forecast Analyst will:
- Own the forecasting process for the business
- Work with internal Sales teams and external stakeholders (retail customers and distributors) to understand, build and validate forecasts
- Understand the differing demand requirements for each international market
- Consolidate and validate demand at a company level
- Work closely with the Supply team to enable them to produce the right volumes at the right time
- Assist with the implementation of a new demand system
- Get involved in longer-term projects to develop the most effective processes and ways of working
The successful Senior Forecast Analyst will:
- Have a solid Forecasting and/or Demand Planning background, ideally within an FMCG environment
- Be able to drive accurate forecasting across different channels and markets
- Know how to operate effectively as a Demand Planner within a high-growth environment
- Have an exceptional grasp of Excel and IT systems
- Be a collaborative, influential team player - able to engage and influence internal and external stakeholders
If you want to be part of a very exciting journey, working for an awesome brand with great level of ownership, this is a great role for you!
In return, the successful candidate will earn £40k-£45k, dependent on experience, plus bonus and benefits. The role will be based in West London.