Temporary Payroll Accountant Immediate Start
This is a temporary payroll accountant role with an immediate start. This role will be looking to last approximately 4-5 weeks at the least.
The client is a successful business based in Bath
The key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare New starter/Leaver forms
- To handle staff enquiries and communications by phone and e-mail.
- To carry out administration in relation to preparation of wages, including adjustments e.g. sick pay, holiday pay, overtime and bonuses.
- Prepare international salaries, tax and pension payments
- Provide additional support to the Payroll Manager
- Ad hoc project work when required
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Working to a high degree of Accuracy
- Very Strong MS office skills, (Word and Excel)
- Excellent Communication skills both verbally and written
- Previous proven ability of working to tight deadlines
- Having previously worked in a payroll environment would be desirable
The client is offering a competitive rate of pay alongside a friendly and enjoyable working environment.