Are you an experienced Finance Administrator looking to take your career to the next level? Are you looking to work in a town centre location with excellent transport links? If yes then we have a great opportunity to join our Finance team as a Finance Administrator based at our head office in Bolton.
Key Requirements of the Post
To process and reconcile invoices through the purchase ledger function.
- Raising purchase orders
- Coding and processing supplier invoices onto the system
- Assist with monthly reconciliation of all supplier statements
- Dealing with purchase ledger queries
- Processing employee’s expense claims
- Processing monthly credit card statements
- Posting payments (Cheques, Direct Debits, Standing Orders, and Refunds) daily onto Purchase ledger
- Allocating transactions daily and dealing with debit notes
- Reconciling invoices to underlying data (i.e. agency invoices to hours worked / consumable invoices to delivery notes and confirming the price to contract)
- Reconciling Community Optom claim forms to underlying data (i.e. patient records)
- Support for other general finance roles, as and when required.
Skills and Experience
- Sage 50 Experience preferable as this is the current accounting system
- Knowledge of purchase ledger
- Organised and pays meticulous attention to detail and quality focused
- Ability to manage own time and workload
- Ability to liaise with other departments
- Ability to liaise and communicate with suppliers
What Kind Of Person Are We Looking For?
- A real self-starter
- Enthusiastic about learning
- Accepts responsibility for developing own knowledge and skills.
- Participates in all mandatory training.
The hours are 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- 20 days annual leave rising by 1 for each year of service completed
- Town Centre location with excellent public transport links
- Modern, newly refurbished offices
- Statutory Pension provision
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team. If this sounds appealing to you and you have the relevant experience, please apply now to be considered