International Tax Manager
International Tax Manager - London
This role is broad with excellent exposure to the senior management team as well as international offices. Duties will include providing tax planning and advice as well as giving expertise on compliance for a number of different projects.
The company provides excellent support and training as well as opportunities to take secondments across the business to better understand the organisation as a whole.
- Acting as expert on corporation for the group
- Providing tax advice on projects including assisting with compliance obligations and tax costs
- Assisting with tenders - providing all information needed for the team to sell their projects and maintenance of tax budget
- Providing information to senior management on best strategy for international projects
- Assessing and reporting on risks
- Ensuring tax payments are made in a timely manner
- Year-end tax reporting and liaison with external advisors
Please apply if you are a qualified Tax Advisor with at least 3 years of relevant in-house tax experience. Interviews will be held from the first week of January so please apply now if interested.
Interviews will be held from 12th February. Please apply now if interested; alternatively if you would like any further information on this role or similar positions please contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR