Are you looking for a new challenge in 2018...
Come and work for one of Bristol's most friendly, well organised, down to earth and proactive support team, where the service user is at the heart of everything they do.
Our client is passionate about providing outstanding person centered support to each of our service users and have a fantastic reputation in the area.
They are looking for a support worker who is experienced, proactive, motivated and dedicated individual to join their friendly team
Support Worker Must Demonstrate
- Must be dedicated, reliable and flexible· Committed to improving the lives of the people they support.
- Must be able to demonstrate a genuine desire to support people achieving their goals
- 6 months experience in supporting people with Learning Disabilities, Visually Impaired, or Physically Disabled
- Must be motivated to actively engage with community activities.
- Preferably a car driver with at least 6 months experience.
Benefits of Support Worker
- They support their staff to achieve their best
- Rewards for outstanding employees
- Fantastic support and career development
- Competitive rates
- Learning and development opportunities
- On-going paid training to keep you working to your full potential and beyond, and to enable you to provide the fantastic standard of care that we are known for.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Support Worker, please click 'APPLY’ below.