Java Developer - Sheffield - 12 Month Contract
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Java Developer for an initial 12 month contract.
You will be working through a Leeds based software house but on site with the end client based in Sheffield. The company recruiting have a long standing, well established brand and have offices across the globe. As a business they offer the opportunity to work with a list of impressive FTSE 250 companies and some major public sector or organisations on some of the largest and most diverse projects in the UK. They are technology agnostic so are able to make use of a variation of skills and technologies.
You will be tasked with the refactoring of an existing service layer to follow a RESTful micro-services approach. Development technologies are Node.JS (React.JS) and Java Spring Boot.
- Commercial experience of software development using the recent Java technologies
- Java Spring Boot
- Must have experience in Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP, Kanban etc.)
- Strong Object Oriented skills
- Good database knowledge of SQL or NoSQL
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of computing.
- Exposure to continuous integration, build tools and scripting
- Use of source code version control using tools such as Git, Subversion or Mercurial
If you are an experienced Java developer with extensive experience in the above and are keen to hear more then APPLY TODAY!
Java Developer - Sheffield- 12 Month Contract