Senior Manager - FP&A
Play an integral role in all FP&A activities whilst supporting the senior management team with key decisions across the EMENA region. Deliver accurate consolidation and manage the regional reporting process.
My client is a rapidly growing FMCG company who have grown due to acquisition and expansion into key target markets. They are looking to grow further and add high calibre staff to their finance team.
Key Responsibilities include:
Monthly management reporting pack preparation (P&L and Headcount)
- Consolidate data in Excel and review the results in order to assess company performance and provide relevant commentary for executive meeting review.
- Constantly stay in touch with management team to adjust reporting principles and layouts to better support the business
- Monthly Inventory reporting
- Quarterly Forecast
- Annual Budget
- Biannual COGS update
- Weekly sales reporting
- Cooperation with local Finance teams
- Planning system implementation
- Ad-hoc reporting
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience in FMCG/Manufacturing is advantageous
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or ICAI qualified
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- High level excel ability
- Fluency in any European languages is desirable but not a requirement
An excellent package is on offer for the successful candidate.